Thursday 28 February 2013

The Tree of Life

I love the imagery and symbolic of the Tree of Life so imagine my delight when Shiney Rocks announced they were going to run a class on how to make a Tree of Life pendant! And at £20 a class, materials included it was becoming fast tempting!

Getting any crafting done with a newborn, let alone getting out of the house to do some crafting, is a major challenge. Luckily I have the best hubby in the world who agreed to babysit while I got away for the evening - not that I had to beg much, he loves his little girl!

The class was brilliant, 2 hours of wire wrapping and some beading, highly therapeutic! The pendant itself was surprisingly easy to make and the result is just stunning.


If I can get myself organised, plans are afoot for a little online shop. I think these would make pretty good sellers and I know I'll certainly enjoy making them!

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Sarah-Jane! Can imagine a whole range with different colour schemes and styles of beads...well done you. x

    ReplyDelete